Monday, December 27, 2010

Sledding & Snow-shoeing on Todd's birthday!

This man of mine turned 34 today. Jaden did a little photoshoot with him to celebrate.
I love
his poses,
his sense of humor,
and that he shows our boys that it is fun to be silly once in awhile even if you are a "grown-up".
Then Todd turned the camera on Jaden and he posed in his new shirt and hat from Jeromy. I love that his hat is pulled down so he looks like he has elf ears!
Monkey see,
monkey do!

Sweet brothers:)
For Todd's birthday we decided to take the boys up to the mountains. We were going to put them in ski lessons and just hang out by the fire while they skied, but the line for lessons was ridiculously long so we went to the snow park and let them sled and do a little snowshoeing with their new snow shoes. The birthday boy:
Playing in the snow on the way to the sledding hill.


I wasn't sure how well the boys would do with snow shoes, especially Bryson, but they both loved them!





Bryson did have gloves but he didn't want to wear them. Since we weren't going to stay out long we let him go without.



Todd and I were very impressed with how much they enjoyed snow shoeing so we decided to order us some snow shoes with the Christmas money that we received. We think it will be a fun alternative snow sport that the whole family can do (even baby Landon in the carrier next year).





Jaden & I. I had to use one of Todd's old coats to fit over my large pregnant belly!
Bryson and I
Heading back to the truck to go home. What a fun family day on Todd's 34th birthday!

No comments: