As usual we went to my dads for Christmas Eve dinner and presents, before going there we went and dropped off the cinnamon rolls to some friends houses so they could have something yummy Christmas morning:)
Jaden and Kula after we gave Kula his presents, the boys were so excited to see Kula "open" his presents!


The boys always look forward to playing with Grandpa Alberts train that he sets up around the tree.

A family picture, this is the best one, even with Bryson's goofy face! I don't know what it is about 4 year olds and silly picture faces but Jaden was the same way at 4!

After a delicious dinner it was present time! The boys were very excited, they played Santa and handed out the presents:)

Bryson with his new model car from Uncle Aaron.

Everyone enjoyed watching and trying out the helicopter that my dad bought for my brother. We kept crashing it but it still worked great!

Kukachoo {Kula} with his handsome Christmas bow.

That night the boys got in their jammies and put out carrots for the reindeer and cookies for Santa before bedtime. Here they are putting the carrots on the deck.

Bringing the plate of cookies into the living room for Santa.

The boys in their new Christmas pj's in front of the tree. Jaden is being silly, I try to get a genuine smile from Bryson so I tell him NOT to smile (reverse psychology) but Jaden was determined to listen to me!

I read The Night Before Christmas to them this year, next year we will have one more sweet little boy to read to, I cannot wait!

Todd was there too!

Todd got this picture after we put the boys to bed with our new Canon dslr camera that we bought eachother for Christmas. I am 8 months pregnant now!

A few pictures of our 2010 tree with presents under it after Santa came:)


Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment