Thursday, December 30, 2010
Build-a-Bear for Brother!
I wanted the boys to make something special for their new baby brother, something they could be excited about giving him when they first come to the hospital to meet Landon. I found a Groupon for 1/2 off a Build-a-bear so I bought 2 so both Jaden and Bryson could choose one and make it for their new baby brother.
Jaden getting the puppy he chose, stuffed at the stuffing machine.
Bryson chose this owl for Landon.
Then the lady gave them each little sewn hearts and had them touch the hearts to their eyes so their "bears" could see,
ears to hear
muscles to be strong
and then the boys got to put the heart inside of the bear and it was sewn up. Next, they "washed" their bears.
There are hundreds of little accessories for the animals but of course my boys could absolutely care less about those things! So we chose names for their animals (they both named them Landon for their brother), and put them in their boxes and we were on our way. Sweet little boys, I cannot wait to add one more to our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy smokes! I fall into a pit for a while and look at you.
What a beautiful addition to your already gorgeous family. Even love the name Landon ;)
Hope all is well - Ash (Em)
Post a Comment