"A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams"
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Jaden's 7th Birthday Gameworks Party
This year I was trying to figure out a new place for Jaden to have his birthday party. I feel like we have exhausted many other places but still wanted to stay (somewhat) close to home. Todd and I checked out Gameworks on a date night downtown and thought that Jaden would LOVE it! It was really affordable too! So I booked it for the first Sunday in December, a week before his actual birthday to try to keep it away from Christmas parties--December birthdays are tough! Here are the boys in their Star Wars shirts that I made them, Jaden has an Ewok shirt and Bryson has Yoda. Trying out some games before the party started. My big 7 year old birthday boy! Todd and the boys in the party room waiting for everyone to arrive. Gameworks recommended that we have everyone eat pizza and cake and presents in the party room before the video games as noone will want to come back in the room after they start the games! So that is what we did. Jaden starting to open presents. Gameworks provided everything including the cake (they would not let us bring in one of our own) but I did get a special Darth Vader candle for Jaden since it was a Star Wars themed party:) My boy making his birthday wish. . . Afterwards it was game time! The kids had a blast going around with eachother and their parents playing the video games. Bryson was in heaven, as he is obsessed with video games! I enjoyed the air hockey table. Graison and his dad Aaron playing air hockey. Jaden had a great 7th birthday party! It was incredibly easy too, Gameworks basically provided everything. The kids also got to get some prize tickets and then pick out a few items from the prize shop before leaving. I did make goodie bags but that was it. We will definitely be back here for another birthday party for one of our boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment