Saturday, December 25, 2010
Merry Christmas 2010
We awoke on Christmas morning and of course the boys went to check if the cookies and carrots were gone. They were happy to see that Santa had indeed visited! So then we started on the stockings which hang above the fireplace in our family room.
Jaden got some nesting ninja figurines (boy version of nesting dolls).
Jaden with his new battery powered glow stick.
Bryson got nesting robots.
Bryson with his red glow stick.
Next we moved into the living room and the Christmas tree to dig into the big gifts.
Jaden was so happy that Santa brought him the Ewoks set that he had wanted since July! He actually had written a note to Santa after seeing it at Target last summer and saved it all the way up until we visited Santa a few weeks ago, he put it in Santa's mailbox at Nordstrom.
Notice it was still dark out, my kids have finally reached the getting up super early on Christmas morning stage!
Bryson had really wanted the Super Mario Bros game for the wii, since playing it at Jeromy's house last summer.
He was so excited he did this adorable fist pump in the air!
Jaden was so sweet, he kept coming over and giving us hugs to thank us for all the gifts:)
I am a hot mess, but hey it's Christmas! I planned on staying in pj's all day! That is the fun in staying home for Christmas.
Todd in his new Sounder's hat that the boys picked out for him.
Todd and the boys bought me a digital frame, something I have wanted for a long time!
Jaden and Bryson with their brand new light sabers that pop out on their own and make noises.
Bryson with his Twilight Turtle that makes star constellations on his ceiling. I had wanted to get him one of these for a long time!
He loved his new Darth Vader lightsaber.
Jaden and his laser tag set.
We got the boys Lego Star Wars jammies, so immediately the Christmas pj's came off and these were put on.
Trying out the new Super Mario Bros game for the wii.
Todd had fun playing around with the new camera and taking some pictures.
Lightsaber battles have begun!
Bryson and I putting together his Playmobil motorhome. I really love Playmobil, all those adorable little pieces. I just had to get this for Bryson and I am so glad that he likes it!
Later that afternoon the rest of the family came over. My dad:
Jaden begged Uncle Aaron to help him put together some of his new Lego set, but Jaden hardly helped at all, he was too into playing wii!
Auntie Rachelle and Bryson playing wii.
Grandma Annette
Me and my dad {aka Grandpa Albert}
Nana
Gramps and Grandma Jane
My brother playing with a flying disk that he bought the boys. When you put your hand under it, it flies higher into the air.
Todd got a new helicopter for Christmas too!
Bryson all ready for Christmas dinner.
The table all set, I am so excited to add in a highchair again next year!
Everyone {except Todd who is taking the picture} gathered around for Christmas dinner.
Even more presents to open after dinner!
What a wonderful and blessed Christmas we had once again. We are so thankful to have our family so close and able to celebrate Christmas with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment