Sunday, December 19, 2010
Christmas Cookie Party
We decided to hold a little last minute Christmas Cookie making party this year for some friends. I figured that I always spend so many hours decorating our house for the holidays that we might as well have some of our wonderful friends over to party in it with us! I thought it would be fun to also let the kids decorate Christmas cookies as well. The cookie decorating is the only pictures I got of the evening. The pictures are self-explanatory so I won't comment on each one, but I know that all of the kids (Jaden, Bryson, Kailee, Jackson, Brody, Aiden & Rylan) had a blast decorating and eating Christmas cookies!
The following day, since there were some leftover cookies the boys got to decorate a few more! This time though we used a cookie sheet to contain the mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment