Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gingerbread House & Our Christmas Cards

Every year since Jaden was 3 I believe, I have picked up a Gingerbread kit from Costco. The kids, of course, love making it. And eating it more! Honestly, I cannot believe I am posting these pictures of me as I look HUGE! But, oh well, it is how I look at this stage in my pregancy!



The boys love adding on all the little details and often want it to look just like the box.

I usually put the house together (although it came preassembled this year) and do the frosting, the boys do the decorating--and the eating--with the candy.

The finished Gingerbread house!
Time to start eating it:)
I also wanted to show our Christmas Cards for 2010:
I really liked how they turned out. I loved the skater pictures that we had taken in November and I wanted to do a collage of them with it saying Merry Christmas graffiti style. I found the graffiti saying and my brother added it in using Photoshop. Love.


I used a Holiday package of colored cardstock from JoAnn's. Luckily almost every color worked!
The inside of the card:

I made a mistake though (and I blame it on my prego brain) I wrote that Baby Emery is due in Feb. 2010 instead of 2011! Whoops!

No comments: