Jaden's smile cracks me up in this picture because this is his "forced" smile, but I still find it endearing:)
Baby B with a slight fauxhawk;)
This was one of the times we tried to pose them, Jaden was cooperative . . .
but Bryson was not about to have Jaden touch him! Not in the brotherly love mood at all!
This is one of my favorite shots of the boys, in color.
In black and white.
Family pic, pretty amazing b/c we are all looking and smiling (thanks to my dad who came with us and helped get the kids to laugh;)
We brought the radio flyer wagon along to help carry stuff and Sylvia captured some great pictures of the boys with it.



The boys really wanted to wrestle with daddy!
Bryson

He mostly refused to smile. . .

Jaden was cooperative and she captured some great pictures of him. Unfortunately, his eyes are extremely sensitive to light and I thought because the day was overcast that would be better but it was still pretty bright for him.



This one is probably my favorite as you can see his gorgeous blue eyes so well!
Sylvia also captured some great pictures of my dad and the boys. I am going to get some framed for my dad as a birthday present.

_________________________________
On June 30th, my dads birthday, the boys and I took my dad to the Museum of Flight. It was a fun day exploring the museum with my dad. Jaden and my dad even went into a flight simulator together (something I can't do when I take the boys as Bryson is too young to go on one). I didn't take too many pictures as my battery died, but we had a great day.





1 comment:
Love the photo shoot shots! She did a great job capturing all of you & your Dad too. So sweat I love those! They turned out beautiful can't wait to see them framed:)! Ah it is never ending......lol
Post a Comment