Sunday, July 12, 2009

Celebrating 7 years of marriage, 12 years together

First comes love. . .
Todd and I started dating in April of '97. We met at SSCC, through a mutual friend and were both seeing other people at the time. Todd would often come visit and talk to me while I was studying between classes, he was so nice, easy to talk to and cute too! I have pictures of us before these but they are not digital and I don't feel like: a)looking for them and b)scanning them;)
Us in '99

April 2001
June 2001--at the Gorge to see Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw
August 2001--2 week road trip to SoCal--so many fun memories from this trip!
Next comes marriage. . .
Todd proposed to me at the end of December 2001. We were married on July 12, 2002 which was a significant date to us as it was his grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary!

June 2002

rehearsal

rehearsal dinner
wedding (my wedding photos aren't digital either--seems strange now!)
honeymoon--to Ixtapa, Mexico (we got bumped to 1st class:)



2003--Whistler
June 2003--trip to Florida, I was 3 months pregnant with Jaden
Miami
Key West


Then comes the baby in the baby carriage. . .
Jaden Todd Emery was born on December 12, 2003. Most pictures that we took after this day included one or more of our offspring;)
Christmas Day with our new baby!

June 12, 2004 my 26th birthday and Jaden turned 6 months old!
September 2004--at a wedding

Christmas 2004
August 2005--Long Beach, WA
October 2005

December 2005--cutting down a Christmas tree
April 2006--trip to Boston and New York, we are on Ellis Island and I am 3 months pregnant with Bryson
August 2006--major baby bump!
August 2006--Long Beach for the kite festival
October 19, 2006 Bryson Wayne Emery was born
going home from the hospital with B
Christmas 2006
March 2007
July 2007--at the lake
July 2007--Todd's cousin Barrett's wedding
August 2007--Cannon Beach


October 2007--Remlinger farm
November 2007
March 2008--Hawaii

June 2008--my 30th birthday
July 2008--our first overnight trip from the boys to Victoria, BC



August 2008--Cannon Beach
March 2009--season ticket holders for Sounders FC!

June 2009--Emerald Downs
I love you more and more every day honey, Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Boyer Family In Seattle said...

Very cool to see all those pictures of you guys over the years! Congrats on the lucky #7!!! To many many more:)