Friday, July 24, 2009

July fun part 1!

We were so busy this summer that I am just getting around to writing this post in September! We are always trying to cram as much as possible into our 3 months of good weather here in Seattle. My childhood summers were never quite as busy as ours our now, but one of the things I really looked forward to every year was the West Seattle sidewalk sale/street festival. We took the boys the evening of Friday, July 10th.

We started at Talarico's for pizza.


Bryson trying to do a peace sign, which looks more like an "L" for loser;)



After leaving the restaurant poor Bryson was trying to get out of his stroller and tripped and smacked his forehead, poor little guy had a big knot on his noggin:(
J spinning for a prize.
He got a cupcake:)
Boys in the bus.
Then we went to the bouncy rides.


Of course we had to get some Husky ice cream before heading home!




I love these shots that I got of Jaden and Kailee on the swings in the backyard:)



J's such a goofball!

My garden kept growing. We had such beautiful hot weather this summer that I had to water it a lot!


My dad also built me a triangle garden and planted some raspberries for me.

Mounger pool visits are always fun! On this evening I took the boys and Kailee and JoAnn met us there after work.

Jaden and Kailee
My little fish.
Bryson had a blast jumping in, over and over!
Kailee and JoAnn


Kailee and Jaden decided to use the empty pool for building their block creations.


They were quite intricate!
Such good friends:) July was my last month watching Miss Kailee on a regular basis. She has been a part of out lives since she was 5 months old and Jaden was 2 months old. We are all going to miss having her over so much but are planning lots of fall playdates!

It was so hot this day that the we filled up the pool and hung out on the deck!

The boys started squirting my legs and feet with squirt guns which felt so good! Bryson always sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating really hard:)


Pita and Hummus and berries for lunch, yum!
B in the sandboat.

Nakey boy:)

No comments: