On Tuesday, July 7th Krissy, Lisa, Laura and I went to see the Kids again;) This time it was at the White River Amphitheatre. I had never been there before but the venue was really nice, except for the traffic leaving it! The concert was great (once again) taking us back to the middle school days--but with alcohol; )
Lisa and I with our $14 dollar (!) margaritas
Us girls in the beer garden.
As we went to our seats (row 15) on the floor;) I heard someone call my name, I turned around and saw my bff from back in the day! Lauren and I used to fight over who loved Joey McIntyre more and were inseparable from 4th-8th grade. We went together to one of their concerts back in the day at the Tacoma Dome. Unfortunately, when we went to separate high schools we grew apart only seeing eachother occasionally. I hadn't seen her in over 10 years, it was so fitting to see her at a NKOTB show!
Laura and I at her 1st concert ever!
Krissy and I, she wins at seeing the most NKOTB shows in our group since she saw 3 back in the day (Lisa and I both went to 2).
Right before the concert.
Someone passed out all these signs to hold up, they said "Thank You" and "Let's Get This".
Ohhhhhhhhhhh . . . Hangin' Tough!
I took this one with my phone.A date night with my boys
On Wednesday, Todd had an evening meeting so I decided to take the boys to the park and the movie Up. We went to Lincoln Park and the boys had a blast, and I got some great pictures of them!
Jaden is so great at the monkey bars now!

love his expression:)
Not to be outdone Mighty had to do some swinging!







My sweet boys:)

On our way to Southcenter Bryson wanted to wear his goggles, he looked so funny in the rearview mirrow that I just had to capture a picture with my phone!
The boys got to pick out their own candy bags at the Sweet Factory and then we had Sushi & edamame in the food court for dinner.
practicing with chopsticks
The movie was wonderful! Such a great cartoon and is a new favorite kid movie for me, can't wait until it comes out on dvd. Bryson was great, only loud when asking questions;) Such a fun evening with my boys!_________________________________________________
Beach, Balloons, and Bubbles!
On Thursday, we met Amy and her boys at Alki to play on the beach.
J had fun sifting the sand and collecting shells.
J had fun sifting the sand and collecting shells.
Love B's tongue out, which means he's concentrating really hard;)
Days at the beach are exhausting!
Jaden was "too hot" so I tried to make him a little shade.
Bryson and the Boyer Boys on the Beach!
Bryson and Jackson had fun laying on their tummies and splashing in the water (which I was too late to get a picture of). Here they are on their way back.
Mighty B's a mess!
Amy told me that the bubble man was coming to the junction that night so since Todd had another meeting I brought the boys to have dinner and see him. They were giving out balloons, and the boys had so much fun playing with them.




2 comments:
love the mini boden shirts on the boys in the LP pics:):) Cute!
I've never heard of "the bubble man", but if you ever hear of him coming back let me know. Zane LOVES bubbles and would get a kick out of that!!
Post a Comment