Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We've got a shreaker/screamer!!!

Photobucket
When we found out we were expecting our 2nd baby boy, one of the pro's in Todd's mind was that we weren't going to have to deal with some of the "girly attributes" like high pitched screaming for example. Todd was wrong. Our sweet little baby boy Bryson (who is more a toddler than a baby at this point but will always be my baby:) has a scream that sends chills up your bones. He still doesn't have too many words yet so when he is excited, frustrated and angry he SCREAMS! I'm surprised that the neighbors have not complained! I can handle it at home, but Bryson doesn't discriminate and will shreak in Target, grocery stores, the YMCA, etc. I ran into a college friend at Target last night and she said, "That was your son that screamed that loud! I'm impressed!" I'm not. Fortunately, they are not long screams, but when he does it it does make me want to give him whatever he wants--so it works for him, why stop!?!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, actually it does bother us. Can't you quiet that kid down already....GOSH!!! :)

Your neighbors,
The Piegari's

Andrea said...

I'll remind Todd to pick up some duct tape at the store. . .