Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Only child for a weekend. . .

Jaden got to go to the lake house for the last weekend in June with his Grandparents and so that left Todd, B and me! The entire weekend reminded Todd and I what it was like to only have 1 child again! It was so much quieter!!! On Friday the 3 of us took the water taxi downtown and went to the Sprint store and out to dinner. On the water taxi, Bryson enjoyed standing on a chair, dancing and singing "doo, dah, doo" over and over again (in a fairly loud voice;). I got some video of it and if I ever figure out how to post videos I will. . . (Jaden now loves to ask him to sing his "doo,dah,doo" song all the time!)

B waiting for the water taxi.
Photobucket
Todd and B on the water taxi.
Photobucket
B and Mama on the Seattle waterfront.
Photobucket
Our baby B.

Photobucket
Just the 3 of us. . .
Photobucket

On Saturday and Sunday we worked on the house in the morning and ran errands and then after Bryson's nap we went out on the boat in Lake Washington with family and friends. It was a great weekend, but I have to admit that we really missed Jaden, I was so happy to see him on Sunday night!

B on the "Bo" (boat)
Photobucket
Mama and B floating on Lake Washington.
Photobucket
On Saturday we docked the boat in lake Union and had dinner with our friends, B loved the playground!
Photobucket

No comments: