Sunday, July 13, 2008

Meydenbauer Beach Park

On Thursday, July 10th I took the boys and Kailee to this park on Lake Washington located in Bellevue. Erin, Laurel and Evan (our neighbors and friends) joined us and although it was a bit cloudy in the morning it warmed up and we had a great time with the kids watching them play in the sand, water and at the playground. Kailee and Jaden also figured out that they could roll down the hill (I remember loving to do that as a child) and Bryson tried but couldn't quite get the hang of it! I just LOVE summertime:)

Jaden, Kailee and Bryson enjoying their m&m cookies.
Photobucket
Kailee and Brycie filling up their buckets.
Photobucket
Bryson playing peek-a-boo at the playground.
Photobucket
Yay! I figured out how to post a video! Here is Kailee and Jaden rolling down the hill and Bryson trying to.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the peek a boo picute! So cute! your blog looks great!