
My dad and his dog Kula are in front of J


My mom (Nana) and B

And a video:
Jaden definitely takes after Todd on the coordination factor. . . I was not 4 but 7 years old when I finally learned how to ride a 2-wheeler! We plan on getting him a brand-new big-boy bike for his birthday or Christmas since this bike is pretty much too small for him now, but it was a great one to learn on since he can touch the ground so easily.
4 comments:
Way to go Jaden!! My boys tend to make this transition kicking and screaming. They are not off their training wheels until age 6! Awesome job Jaden!
Great Job. I am still trying to get my 9 year old to ride a bike.
Whooo whoooo Jaden! Will he come over and teach my 6-year-old how to do it?
There are a few drawbacks to having a timid child.
Em
Wow, that was fast!!!
By the way, check out my blog because you've been tagged! :o
Post a Comment