Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've been tagged

Just as I was blog-browsing this evening I came across the Parker family blog and noticed that I have been tagged, so here goes:

10 years ago I was:
1) 20 years old
2) Living at home
3) Going to college to get my teaching degree.
4) Dating Todd for a little over a year.
5) Driving a Ford Escort that Todd always called the 'scort.

5 things on today's (Friday's) To-Do list:
1) Get the boys up, fed and dressed and Bryson to coop preschool.
2) Send Jaden next-door to the grandparents house while I take B to school (J doesn't have school tomorrow).
3) Pack a lunch and meet up with my friend and her boys at the Y to play.
4) Catch up on my e-mails and housework during naptime.
5) Take Jaden to soccer practice.

(I originally forgot this one) 5 snacks that I enjoy:
1) sour candy (my all-time favorite is the sour petite mini hearts that they sell around valentine's day--but are hard to find).
2) hummus and pita bread
3) chips and salsa and guacamole
4) a fresh peach in the middle of the summer
5) chocolate (milk or white but NOT dark)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1) Pay off any bills, invest and save a lot of it!
2) Buy up some properties (sooner or later they will go up in value!)
3) Take all of our family on an awesome vacation or 2.
4) Give some $ to family.
5) Get Todd his dream car(s).

5 places I have lived:
1) Seattle, WA (I actually have lived in the same suburb of Seattle all of my life and only moved when I got married, and then moved once more when we finished building our house).

5 jobs I have had:
1) babysitter (for LOTS of families!)
2) tanning salon
3) athletic club desk girl (for 2 weeks!)
4) teacher
5) mother (the best job yet!!!)

The rules say I have to tag 5 people but I'm not gonna! However, if you read this post and feel inclined to create one of your own, please do:)

No comments: