"A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams"
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Bryson's 1st 2 years. . .
I took a picture of Bryson in the same chair every month for his 1st 2 years. . . I wish I would've done the same for Jaden! It's fun to see how quickly he grows/changes throughout these pictures:)
Great pics! I have a friend who did something similar. Such a great idea, I wish I would have done it with at least one of my guys! I agree with Em-- I want that shirt!
These are so cute! I am in love with the coats your boys are wearing in your header. Where did you get them? If you ever decide to sell them I would love to buy one from you! :) Jessica Turner
4 comments:
The incredible shrinking chair!!
And I want that "Boys are cool" shirt in my size.
Great idea - so much fun to just watch him bloom.
Em
Great pics! I have a friend who did something similar. Such a great idea, I wish I would have done it with at least one of my guys! I agree with Em-- I want that shirt!
I wish I had done the same thing with my boys. That is great.
These are so cute! I am in love with the coats your boys are wearing in your header. Where did you get them? If you ever decide to sell them I would love to buy one from you! :) Jessica Turner
Post a Comment