Sunday, September 21, 2008

The big bad wolf

A few nights ago I was reading a book about baby animals to Jaden. When we got to the page about wolves I told him that a baby wolf was called a pup. I asked him if they reminded him of anything and he said that they look like puppy dogs. Jaden then got quiet for awhile, finally he asked (with the most serious and innocent expression), "How do they blow houses down?"

I could not help bursting out in laughter! See the previous night we had been reading a "chapter" book of nursery tales and two of the stories in the book (The Three Little Pigs, and The Wolf and the Seven Kids) talk about wolves blowing down houses!

In other news Jaden scored his first goal ever in his 1st soccer game on Saturday!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Kiddos never cease to floor you do they? Amazing what their blooming minds link together - I love it!

Em