I had to get his 1st day of school pic, not exactly an easy thing to do with a busy and excited almost 2 year old!

No wonder, he wanted to sit on his chair on the porch!

I finally managed to get him to stand in front of the door. . .

He really enjoyed taking apart and putting together this puzzle all by himself.

Playdough was fun as well.

Snack time is always a favorite!

Bryson enjoyed music time and loved the bells, when it was time to put them away he signed "all done" and ran out of the room (even though music time was not finished).

Lastly, Teacher Ingrid gave him some sheep stamps on his hands and tummy and that completed his 1st day of preschool. One of his favorite parts was watching the guy mow the lawn outside as we were walking to the car, at first he thought his daddy was there! (Have I mentioned before how obsessed Bryson is with lawn mowers, he LOVES them!).
1 comment:
Congrats on what looks like a successful first day!
Post a Comment