Sunday, September 14, 2008

Labor Day weekend at the lake

I have been slacking on this blogging again! Here it is the middle of September and I am just writing about Labor Day weekend. . . oh well! We had a really nice time out at the lake, the only complaint: the weather could have been warmer (but I guess it could have been worse too! At least it didn't rain!). Lots of family came (Todd's grandparents, mom, sister and her boyfriend, and my parents too).

Bryson had a great time playing on the beach/dock by the water.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jaden hanging out after his bath.
Photobucket
We always have fun hanging out by the campfire!
Rachelle and Seth
Photobucket
Grandma Annette, Jaden and I
Photobucket
Gramps, Jaden and I
Photobucket
Jaden spotted a family of raccoons in the tree. In broad daylight these little nocturnal creatures were just hanging out staring at us!
Photobucket
The mama is on the right watching out for her 2 kits.
Photobucket
We watched them for awhile until they eventually climbed down the tree and scurried off.

No comments: