We were going to go camping in Leavenworth over Memorial Day Weekend, but unfortunately, the weather didn't look promising. We headed out to the Lake house instead. We brought our bikes with us so we could ride around the lake with the boys which is always fun. Here I am with Bryson in the trailer coming back from a ride.

One of our favorite things to do at the lake is have campfires in the evenings. Jaden really enjoys roasting his own marshmallows now and likes them burnt!



My dad brought the boys a boat making kit, all that was needed was 2 plastic bottles. They had fun trying it out.

Bryson was undeterred by the cold weather and still enjoyed going in the water!

Looking at the trout with Daddy.


Jaden enjoyed playing air hockey with Barrett.

While Bryson tried his hand at some ping pong.

One night when I put Bryson to bed (in our bed) apparently he found the camera on the nightstand and took a bunch of pictures, LOL! Most of which I erased, but a few I kept because they were funny:) Self portrait, by Bryson:

The bathroom, closet and bedroom doors:

The weather actually wasn't too chilly on Memorial Day and we actually got to see some blue sky!

J chillin' on the dock.

Every year since Bryson was a babe, I always like to capture a brother picture of them on the dock (usually in matching outfits;) 2010:



I love this one! They are super into goofy poses like this one whenever I get out the camera!

2009:


2008:



2007:


They were so little!

Back to 2010, a few more pictures by the beach before we left to go home.



It was gorgeous out by the time we got home, instead of unpacking we decided to just sit on the front porch and enjoy the weather. I got some pictures of the beautiful irises

and rhododendrons in the front yard.


We got out the bubbles for the first time this summer.


All in all, a very nice, relaxing Holiday weekend at the lake (and home).
2 comments:
Hi Andrea! I have awesome news for you!
You won the Silhouette giveaway on my blog! Winner announced here: http://asoftplace.net/2010/08/silhouette-winner/
Shoot me an email with your mailing address and your prize package will be shipped out to you. Kimba (at) asoftplace (dot) net.
YAY!!!!!
I love the lake pics "through the years"!! What a sweet way to capture the memories.
Hopping over from Kimba's place. Congrats on the Silhoutte win!
Post a Comment