The boys awoke to find their egg with a clue inside to help find their Easter baskets. They always have so much fun doing this. This was the first year "the easter bunny" hid separate eggs with clues in them for the boys, also the baskets were hidden in different places.
No, it is not Christmas but these jammies are still favorites around here! Bryson found this Incredible Hulk mask while finding his egg clues.
Those eggs are sometimes in tricky spots!
Jaden's Easter basket was hidden downstairs by the door.
Bryson's was in the front closet!
Posing with their baskets.
Bryson was very happy with his very own umbrella that the Easter bunny brought him.
Jaden got a Lego Star Wars book and was enamored! He wouldn't even look at the rest of his basket, just wanted to read every page;)
B with his new headlamp, love his expression in this one!
Our youngest Sounder's fan!
J finally took a break from the Lego Star Wars to have some candy.
J's new green umbrella.
Here are there baskets with all their loot!
All dressed up for the egg hunt.
Daddy hid the eggs this year and our neighbors joined in on the hunt.
The Easter Bunny hides eggs in some crazy places!
Laurel with all her eggs.
J on the hunt.
Evan searching
Attempt at a group shot. I didn't manage to get one with everyone looking and looking normal, lol!
During Bryson's naptime, Jaden also managed to fall asleep on the couch. It's been awhile since he has napped during the day!
My table set for Easter. I love my new centerpiece that I made.
The favor baskets held a small pear and chocolates.
The tulips and daffodils were from my garden, the middle bouquet from Trader Joe's.
I use these plates (my wedding china) exactly once a year-on Easter! I still love them, but if I had to do it all over again I would go with a more simple white china.
The eggs the boys decorated.
One last shot of the table after I added in the boys plates (we didn't make them sit at a kiddie table this year;)
Bryson colored this bunny at preschool so it added to our decor. I like how he kept it simple by highlighting the eyes and pants!
Dinner time, Todd and B.
Mama and J
After dinner, Jaden handed out the tickets to his preschool play which was held the next evening.
Tired at the end of the day, but so happy to have a day filled with family, friends and fun!
Here's last years post on Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment