Friday, April 16, 2010

The Tulips

I have wanted to take the boys to go see the Tulips in Mt. Vernon for the past few years but it isn't something Todd was really into doing, especially on a weekend when it is crazy crowded! On Thursday of spring break week, my dad and I took the boys up north to see them (I love that my dad is retired and can do fun trips like this with us mid-week:) It was a chilly, overcast spring day but the tulips still looked gorgeous!
Boys in the tulip maze.


The sign of the tulip farm we visited.
Bryson was hoping they had a scent;)

Rows and rows of gorgeous tulips in a variety of colors!

Grandpa Albert and the boys.

Dancing B and my finger!













J took the picture of my dad and I.






After looking at the tulip fields we bought some yummy fudge and posed on a frog.







No comments: