On Tuesday, April 14th Jaden 's preschool performed the play
The Three Billy Goats Gruff. Jaden was a part of the chorus (next year in Kindergarten he will get to be an actor). The play was held this year at my old high school gym. Here he is all dressed-up and ready to sing (recognize the jacket from Easter and my blog header;)

Bryson had to look dapper as well.

Not the best picture but here are several of the actors on-stage.

Nana and Grandpa Albert and Jaden after the play. Grandpa Wayne, Grandma Jane and Aunt Rachelle also came to watch.

Eating a cookie after the play.

Jaden and his buddy Graison.

Bryson was very good during the performance and really enjoyed watching the actors onstage. He also loved running around afterwards!

Funny story about Bryson. During the play the troll says to each of the 3 billy goats when they want to cross the bridge, "I don't charge a dime, I don't charge a nickel, but I'll eat you up like a crunchy pickle!" This line really stuck with Bryson and the other night while Jaden was at swimming lessons, I was talking to another woman and Bryson (trying to get my attention) bit me in the leg. I made him sit down for a time out, afterwards I asked him what he did wrong. He said, "I eat you up like a crunchy pickle!" So hard not to laugh:)
No comments:
Post a Comment