On Saturday morning I made the boys heart-shaped pancakes in the morning and they had a heart-shaped ice-cube in their drink, which they loved!



Then they each got to open their Valentine present from Mommy and Daddy.

Later on in the afternoon Grandpa Albert brought them these cute singing teddy bears/puppets.

Grandma Annette watched the boys while Todd and I got to go out! We left around 3 and went out for appetizers and drinks at The Cheesecake Factory and then saw the movie Push. Afterwards, we went to the Ponti Grill on Lake Union where Todd had made reservations for us and we enjoyed a delicious 6 course Valentine dinner (which took 3 hours to eat)! Grandma Annette also brought the boys some special Valentine presents and treats:)
Today, the boys and I made and decorated Valentine cookies.



What a fun weekend! What makes it more special is that this is the beginning of Jaden's mid-winter break from school so he has no school all week!
No comments:
Post a Comment