
Bryson 11 months
Bryson is coming up with new words more and more each day and a few of the things that he has recently said has cracked us up!
While wearing a sweater with a cowboy and horse on it he stated that on his shirt there was a "neigh neigh and the boy cow". He still mostly calls animals by the sound that they make!
Another example of this was as I was making chicken for dinner the other night he asked, "We having cock a doodle doo, Mama?" So stinkin' cute:)
"MINE do it!" is his absolutely favorite phrase right now, he is 2 years old and it shows. He even tries to refuse to hold my hand when we are out somewhere and he puts his hands/arms between his legs saying "Mine do it" while I am trying to grab a hand!
We have called him Mighty for awhile now but the other day he said, "Mine not Mighty, mine Bryson!" in a very serious 2 year old voice.
My little genius can count to 10 very well and is learning his colors (knows most of them but sometimes gets confused). When asked how old he is he often answers "5" at first and then will relent and say that he is, in fact, "2" and "JJ is 5".
Last month we finally got his hair cut into little boy style. His hair was getting a little long but I loved how blonde it was. Here is a picture of him before the haircut.

Here he is after the cut (I swear that it is darker now!). I love this picture because he is holding all of his lovies: his cozy (blanket), binky, and puppy.

The other day Todd and I took the boys out for a bike ride along Lincoln Park. I took this picture right before we left and I just think he looks so big now!

Bryson is learning how to ride his own bike using the pedals. He doesn't quite make the pedals go all the way around but instead goes back and forth with the pedals which actually does make him move forward a bit!

Checking to make sure Daddy isn't helping, "Mine do it!"

He loves to run around the house wearing Jaden's ski helmet and goggles, here he is also sportin' his binky and his cozy too!

One last pic of my lil' bike rider:)

My "baby" is growing up!
2 comments:
I know, they grow up so fast don't they! I love the little things he says, so stinkin' cute! I can't wait for Zane to start talking!!! I keep waiting...any day now, I hope!!
Ethan always tells me "me do it". It is amazing how fast they grow up.
Post a Comment