They celebrated Chinese New Year this month at preschool by doing a dragon dance and making their own masks and dragon puppets. He also worked on creating some Chinese characters.

Here is some work that he did on teens. They want the children to grasp the concept of place value at a very early age so this work emphasizes having a ten bar and adding a unit (or units) to it to make a teen. He worked with actual bead bars while creating this and all of the bars are different colors which is reflected in this work.

Jaden also brought home a sweet valentine for Todd and I. Here is the envelope (click on it to enlarge).

This is what was inside:)

I am so proud of myself b/c I finally learned how to upload my photos from my computer. It was super easy and I have no idea why it didn't work last summer when I started this blog and tried to upload photos! Woohoo, no more having to go through photobucket anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment