Friday, November 14, 2008

Mmmmmmm

That is the sound that I heard this morning coming from downstairs. I had just finished blowdrying my hair trying to get ready to take Bryson to co op preschool, I thought that Bryson was happily playing in the playroom like a little cherub. I. was. wrong.

As I came down the stairs this is what I saw:
Photobucket

My angelic 2 year-old drug the kitchen stool into the living room and got into the left-over candy corn from Halloween.
Photobucket

But since he really does not like candy corn he also proceeded to chew and spit it all out!
Photobucket

I guess he was still hungry after his oatmeal and blueberry breakfast!
Photobucket

This reminded me of the time when Jaden was 2 and I had Hershey's kisses in a bowl on the dining room table for Valentine's day. Todd and I couldn't find Jaden anywhere and we kept calling for him. We found him sitting on the table grubbing down on kisses with wrappers strown about! Now I wish I would have taken some pictures!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

That is to funny. Ethan would do the same thing.

Ash said...

At least candy corn doesn't do anything to their tummies, especially when then spit it out for dear mama to find.

But chocolate - ewwwwww. Mess going in and coming out.

Nice picture huh?

Em

Michelle said...

He looks so cute! very funny!