Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It was like a day at the park (fall of 2008 and 2005)

Last week I took the boys to a local park that we call "castle park" (not it's actual name). It was a sunny day and not too cold so it was the perfect day to go. The boys had so much fun climbing throughout the intricate play structures. Jaden was so sweet and patient in how he showed his brother how to go down a tricky slide, such a good big brother:)

Bryson (and Jaden's legs as he was climbing up through some tires)
Photobucket
Super runner!
Photobucket
J strikin' a pose
Photobucket
Such a happy boy!
Photobucket
Jaden attempting to climb up the pole
Photobucket

As I was looking at these pictures tonight I realized that I had taken pic's of Jaden back in October of '05 at a park in the same outfit B was wearing. Since I didn't blog then I have to share!

Photobucket
fish face:)
Photobucket
Do they look alike? Jaden at 22 months
Photobucket
Bryson at 25 months
Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow!! Except for the eye color they look exactly alike! I love seeing my younger boys in clothes the older ones have worn. Brings back such nice memories.