The boys were so sweet, they made cards for their Grandma, Bryson gave her $1 in the card and Jaden gave her $2 (of their own money)!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
happy birthday grandma annette
We got a little dusting of snow, it looked so beautiful outside (still with our Christmas lights up). I have this fear that it will heavily snow as I go into labor and I won't be able to make it to the hospital! Since Bryson came so fast after my water broke at home with him, I fear that if my water breaks at home it will go even faster!


We had a little home party to celebrate Grandma Annette's birthday. Love these happy faces of Rachelle & her mom!
Here I am all hugely pregnant with paint on my arm from painting Bryson's room, making some cupcakes for Annette.
Gramps & Grandma Jane

Todd


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment