Sunday, January 9, 2011
Baby Shower
I really didn't want a baby shower this time as I was "just having a 3rd boy" but my very kind friend Amy insisted on throwing me a small get-together and I'm so glad she did! We really had a nice time and it was very low-key which was perfect! Here is the nice spread of food that she had ready for us.
The next few pictures are all of me opening generous gifts from friends, I actually edited many of them out as I have some ridiculous facial expressions in them! My friend Laura took all the pictures for me at the shower.




Amy's son, Reilly, who is 8 months old here. Love his spiky hair!
The wonderful host, Amy!
Sarah
My mother-in-law Annette
My friend Lisa, with her baby Landon who was only a week old (we didn't talk to eachother ahead of time and we both chose Landon for our son's name).
JoAnn and Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment