Our friend Amy recommended this fabulous photographer who had taken some pictures of her family. Sarah Sweetman did not disappoint! She was fabulous with all of us and especially the boys. I chose Veteran's Day to do our photoshoot and found (after searching for awhile) this awesome graffiti wall in the SODO area for our urban photoshoot. I pretty much LOVE all the pictures, she gave them to us in sepia, black and white, and color. Here are way too many of my favorites!


She got a "true" smile out of Bryson! As he's at the age where he can't fake smile, it just looks weird. I remember Jaden doing that around age 4 as well!
Jaden was such a great poser for her, he could have been a little model:)
Bryson getting his pose on!
Now some in color:




Brothers:)

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do. . .



skater J

This was my favorite family pose/picture of the session!

J's got some skateboard skillz

I love these of J and B!
Black and white:We went to the train tracks to get some pictures, it was a bit scary as there was occasionally trains moving back and forth! We were careful though.












ps. the spray paint cans were empty cans found lying around


I was 7 months along in these pics.
This was not an easy pose for me to get into, glad a train didn't come as I don't think I could have moved in time!


No comments:
Post a Comment