We were so excited to wake up to see some snow on the Monday morning before Thanksgiving! Especially since we were not going to go to Whistler this year since I was pregnant. It snowed about 2 inches overnight but school wasn't cancelled, so I packed the kids and I up and headed off to school. Then they decided to close the school down at noon as the snow was still coming down fast. I had a physical therapy appointment, but my dad picked the boys up and brought them back to our house.

The boys sliding on our deck in the snow!

The view of our backyard (notice the leaves still on the trees):

The boys heading down to play in the yard.





I love snow days and playing with the boys in it, snow days were some of my fondest memories as a child!
Jaden going down the slide into the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment