Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

This year it was a beautiful day to visit the Pumpkin Patch for the annual Pre-primary field trip. Todd had planned to go as well like he usually does, but unfortunately Gramps had to go back into the hospital because of complications from his gall bladder surgery:( I took Jaden with me, even though 1st-3rd grade children don't normally go. Since I took Bryson to the Puyallup Fair I thought it would be fun to take Jaden to the Patch. Jaden took this picture of Bryson and I. We went to the Hay trampoline and maze first because it is always a big hit! Ready, set, jump! Bryson about to go into the hay maze. J and B deciding which ride to go on first. The Ferris Wheel Spinning barrels Flying Pumpkins
The roller coaster Then we walked around heading towards the train, the boys had fun climbing the fire engine. Every year I like to get pictures of them on the tractors. Train ride around the farm. Me and my sweet boys! I took this one after the train ride was over, I didn't let Jaden hang onto the side like this while it was in motion! Strike a pose! Then we went to the singing show which is the same every year but still cute:) Here's a short video clip from it:
Afterwards it would have been time to head back to the school, but because we didn't drive anyone else the boys and I stayed and played some more. We visited the petting farm. Of course, they wanted to play in the hay some more! Then they went on a couple more rides. Such a fun time again, we look forward to going every year and next year we will bring our new sweet baby boy. This was the first year since Jaden was a baby that we didn't go on a separate trip out to Remlinger to visit the actual pumpkin patch as we were so busy every weekend and then Todd went to San Diego. Here are the posts from 2009, and 2008 from our trips to Remlinger Farms.

No comments: