Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bryson turns 4! A Superhero Party

Here is the invitation that I bought from a designer on etsy, I took the picture of Bryson for it myself. I love his happy (true) smile in the picture with the Seattle skyline in the background.

We held the superhero party at the YMCA this year as we bought it at the school auction. I invited his entire class plus a few other friends and almost everyone said they could come so we had a LOT of kids! Here's the birthday boy and big brother in their capes that Nana made them last Christmas.

Mighty B is faster than a speeding bullet. . .
All of the kids had a blast playing in the gym!
Here is a picture of Bryson's superhero cake that I put the finishing touches on just minutes before leaving for the party. The Y employees kept marvelling over how great it was, which definitely made me feel good:)
The table all set for the kids, yes there were a LOT of kids (did I already mention that)!?!
I bought this personalized banner from the same person I bought the invitation.
The kids all lined up and ready to come into the party room.
Everyone having some snack before the cake. Happy Birthday to Bryson. . . time to blow out the candles!
Such a happy (and messy boy)! After the cake the kids played for a few minutes and then the party was over. I am mad at myself that I didn't get a picture of the favors! I made each of the kids their own capes with their initials on the back, they turned out super cute and I was up until 2 o'clock in the morning finishing them! I had planned on making masks too, but didn't quite reach that lofty goal.
That evening we let Bryson open a few presents (he of course received a ton so we decided to spread out the present opening a few days). He got a Transformer and a Nerf gun from Uncle Aaron.
Happy boy with his present that Kailee got him.
Todd may have been more excited about the Transformer than Bryson was!
Me and my pregnant belly and my baby boy (but not for long)!
The next day Grandma Annette came over with her present for Bryson, a hot wheels race track!
A couple party videos.







No comments: