Wednesday, September 8, 2010
1st Day of School 2010
It was actually a pretty cool and rainy first day of school in Seattle. Even though Seattle is known for it's rain, my memories of the first day of school are always a warm/hot day. I remember this because I would have all these back to school winter clothes and it would be too hot to wear them! Here's Bryson all ready for preschool. This year he is still in Kristina and Kim's class (and will be for 2 more years after this one). He will go 5 half-days per week, I will pick him up between 12:30 and 1 after he has had lunch and recess. These also happen to be my hours working this year.
He was excited to go back and even more excited about his Super Mario lunch box that lights up!
My big boys, Bryson is 3 years and 10 months, Jaden is 6 years and almost 9 months.
I am going back too, but this will be the last going back to school picture for me for awhile because when the baby comes in February I will, once again, be a stay-at-home mom:)
Bryson looks thrilled in these pics, LOL!

My Jaden boy is growing up so fast! He is in 1st grade this year which is a huge change in Montessori as he is now in a different classroom with new teachers than the past 3 years. He was also pretty excited about the first day of school although he really loves the summertime. His teacher this year is Barbara and her assistant is Judy, which was my assistant when I taught at the school from 2000-2003. He is in a multi-age classroom with 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders. Jaden was excited about his new Star Wars lunchbox, Barbara requested no backpacks as the kids were going to make their own bookbags the first week of school.
He is also my little poser for pictures!

Bryson had some posing going on too!




Bryson and his teacher Kristina.
Bryson next to the calendar in the Blue classroom.
Jaden after the first day of 1st grade! He said he had an awesome day and he loves that he has his own desk with his own supplies (which he brought in at the Open House last week).
That evening for a 1st day of school treat, Todd and I took the boys bowling.

Love this picture of Bryson and Todd bowling, the action and Bryson's expression!

Congratulating eachother for knocking down all the pins, I love brotherly love:)
Jaden has quite the technique.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment