Friday, February 12, 2010
Valentine's Projects
Jaden and Bryson chose their Valentine's this year and put them together the night before their Valentine celebration at school (which was on the 12th since Valentine's day was on a Sunday this year). Jaden chose Bakugan and Bryson chose Cars valentine's.





I wanted to make something special for their teacher's so I made snow pops.
These are the little cake and cream cheese balls.
All done and dipped in chocolate.

The boys ready for school wearing red for their valentine celebration:)
It was a half day for both of them since it was also the start of mid-winter break. The boys were so happy to open up all of their cards and treats!


I used to LOVE Valentine's day as a child, opening up all the little cards. It's fun to see Jaden and Bryson having so much fun with it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment