Monday, February 15, 2010
Valentine's Day
The boys woke up and were so happy to find their Valentine's day presents.


They both got gumball machines and a few small gifts.

Pez for every holiday is a family tradtion!
I made them a special Valentine lunch of pb&j sandwich cut into a heart, strawberry smoothie and a brownie with chocolate frosting and a strawberry.

In the evening my dad came over to watch the boys and Todd and I went on a date. We went out to dinner at Cactus and finally saw Avatar. This was actually not a movie I was interested in seeing at first after watching previews for it, but since everyone raved about it Todd and I decided that we really should see it in the theater in Imax 3D. It did not disappoint. Very cool movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment