A view out of our back door from last night:

This morning Todd and I took the boys out to play in the snow and go sledding. Jaden had a blast riding in the sled with Todd. Bryson tried to, but said "mine don't like it", when asked if he wanted to go again. Bryson preferred brushing the snow off of the bushes and playing with a small measuring cup, scooping up the snow in it. Speaking of that cup, I'm not sure where it went! Guess I'll have to wait until the snow melts to find it;).
Bryson enjoying the snow.


(notice the orange measuring cup in his hands)


Todd and J sledding on ice

My 3 boys:)

Ma and her boys.

J and I about to try sledding.

Snowball fight time!

Todd came up with the ingenius idea of warming the boys hands up in the hot tub--they loved it!

Tummy swinging in the snow.

It's supposed to stay at or below freezing this entire week with more snow expected later in the week. . . it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment