Sunday, December 7, 2008

Advent calendars

Growing up, I remember my mom buying the little count-down-to-Christmas advent calendars with chocolates inside. I LOVED opening the little paper doors each morning in anticipation of the savory treat. I found some Playmobil advent calendars for Jaden and Bryson this year and it is so fun to see them run down the stairs excited to see what is in each box each morning. I really love Playmobil toys, all the little parts and pieces reminds me a=of playing with my barbie dolls growing up--except that my barbies weren't knights or pirates;) I have a feeling that Santa may be bringing more Playmobil toys this Christmas. . .

Jaden's is the knight one on the left, and Bryson's is winter forest animal themed.
Photobucket

Jaden choosing box #1
Photobucket
Bryson opening his box.
Photobucket
Setting up their new treasures.
Photobucket

They are at such fun ages this Christmas!

No comments: