Here's a picture of Todd and Matt with the babies.

The four of us have always joked that we have set up an arranged marriage for Jaden and Claire and after they had Rose, Jenny called me with the news, "We now have a wife for Bryson!" This was the first time that we got to meet their baby Rose who is 9 mo. old! We had a nice time visiting and catching up with them throughout the week. We went to their favorite Seattle Chinese restaurant, the farmers market, Alki for pizza and the park, the wading pool, a girls night out, etc. Matt even took Claire and Jaden blueberry picking and out to a movie (Space Chimps). Here are a few pictures of the week:
Claire on the whale tale sculpture.

Sweet baby Rose at the park.

The whole gang (even Claire's bear Shnoofy!)

The amazing standing baby!

Claire and Jaden playing in the kiddie pool on the deck.

Bryson and Rose playing in B's room.

Look at the height/size difference between these 2, and they are only 13 mo. apart!

Jenny and I got to work planning their double wedding which apparently will take place in our backyard, LOL!
1 comment:
This is so great! I had no idea how much you did on your blog. I will be a devoted fan. We can more caught up on your life, and I love that idea! Jenny
Post a Comment