Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Blue Angels

The highlight of Seafair (Seattle's summer celebration) for us is always seeing the Blue Angels. I took the boys down to Mount Baker Park Beach to view both of their practice flights on Thursday, July 31st and on Friday, August 1st.

On Thursday, my neighbor Erin and her children came with us and on Friday my friend Chandra and her son Graison joined us. We set up on the beach had a picnic lunch, played in the sand and water and watched the Blue Angels perform.
Bryson with his boat.
Photobucket
Jaden wearing his aviators and his Blue Angels shirt!
Photobucket
Kailee came with us on Thursday too! I love this picture of her posing:)
Photobucket
B showing me the sand on his fingers.
Photobucket
Bryson and Evan so cute in diapers and hats! The pic is a bit foggy b/c I think I got sunscreen on the lense.
Photobucket
Babies in the wild!
Photobucket
Laurel, Jaden, Kailee, Bryson and Evan up front. . . I took about 20 of these pic's and this is the closest one to having all 5 look at the camera!
Photobucket
Bryson is soooooo BIG!
Photobucket
Which reminded me of him from last year doing "Sooo Big" while watching the Blue Angels!
So big

No comments: