Monday, August 9, 2010

Henry Moses Aquatic Center, Blue Angels and I WON SOMETHING!

I had planned on taking Jaden to Wild Waves this summer, but since I didn't feel too great during those early weeks of pregnancy I put it off. So instead, I decided to take the boys to this smaller waterpark in Renton called the Henry Moses Aquatic Center. It turned out to be the perfect size and had a lot of different water features which the boys enjoyed.





Bryson waiting for a wave to come in the wave pool, I love the look of joy on his face:}


Jaden especially loved the wave pool.


The boys enjoying their lunch.




It was such a fun day, the boys were exhausted afterwards and both fell asleep on the ride home.

We also went to see the Blue Angels again at Mount Baker Beach Park.

It was a gorgeous day and the boys had fun playing in Lake Washington while waiting on the Blue Angels.


Jaden even made a sand angel!!

Jaden's buddy Trevor and his mom Amy joined us too.

Jaden, Bryson and Trevor enjoyed playing all morning long, making little waterholes and rivers in the sand.

We also got to see another spectacular Blue Angels performance.





I had to announce this as I seriously NEVER win anything!

I occasionally enter contests on other blogs, never actually thinking that I would WIN! It's funny because I really wanted this Silhouette and actually entered 2 different contests in the past month or so to try to win one!

I just logged into Blogger and received a message that I won one (out of 2708 people who entered), WOOHOO!

Here's the post from this awesome blogger that I follow http://asoftplace.net/.

Thank you Kimba and Silhouette!

2 comments:

The Alexander's said...

Congrats, what are you going to make for my nursery?? Haha!

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

Andrea, that is AMAZING... congrats... and love the pics of your little guys...