Yes, Jaden is wearing a t-shirt. In December! In Seattle!
We spent some time putting together some more toys from Christmas. The boys are loving their new treehouse that Santa brought!
I took the boys and Kailee to the zoo.
This coin collector is an absolute favorite, we do it everytime before we leave.
We met friends at the park on a much colder day at Whale Tail. Bryson is super into swinging lately, he LOVES big underdogs and going "super high"!
Jaden is my little daredevil climber and is constantly pushing the limits on what he can climb on at parks. . .
Bryson and Evan in the "baby" swings.
On New Year's Eve we met up with friends at the Pacific Science Center. Jaden and Kailee found this giant chess set right away. Jaden has been really interested in chess lately, ever since I set up a chess set in our living room. He can't get enough of it!
Bryson and Evan got in the way. . .
All set up and ready to play.
We went into the butterfly house.
Jaden and Kailee and the butterfly species map.
Bryson acting like a dinosaur!
We also saw a 3D Imax show called "Santa and the Snowman". Everyone really liked it:)
Gramps, Todd and Bryson went to a T-birds game. Bryson has to wear his monkey-hockey shirt whenever he goes!
B and Cool Bird
Todd and I took the boys ice skating. This was something I have wanted to do up in Whistler for the past 2 years but we never seem to find the time. Jaden took to it pretty quickly, although wobbly he understood what to do. We rented a walker for Bryson. It didn't help much, because he still hated it!
I made him go all the way around, because I thought he might warm up to it and enjoy it once he got used to ice skating. The look on his face says it all!
Todd and I took turns sitting with B and skating with J.
After Bryson rested for a bit, I talked him into trying it one more time.
Bryson definitely prefers to watch the zamboni!
No comments:
Post a Comment