Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

The boys coming downstairs on Christmas morning.

We always open our stockings in the family room first. Here the boys are checking out their loot that Santa brought.

Jaden received the present that he asked Santa for: Toy Story Mania for the wii. I got a Sounder's jersey from Todd and the boys:) Modeling my new jersey and scarf!
Bryson is super excited for his new track! Todd hiding behind one of his presents.
Jaden showing his new Batman track.
Todd got me a gorgeous necklace that I absolutely LOVE! It has our names and anniversary as well as the boys names and birthdates with a pearl in the center (my birthstone). After opening all the presents we spent the rest of the morning hanging out, playing and putting together toys. Bryson wanted to open up his glow stick right away! Jaden checking out some new games for the wii. That evening all of our family came over for Christmas dinner. We enjoyed delicious food, more presents, and spending time with family.



Bryson and I wrapped up in my new electric blanket.

Christmas pictures in our matching pajamas. Merry Christmas 2009!

No comments: