Saturday, December 12, 2009
Jaden turns 6!
On Friday the 11th I went to Jaden's class for his birthday circle. Here he is carefully carrying the candle to the middle of the circle.
Then he chose a globe.
Here he is going around the sun, 6 times! I made a poster with pictures from each year of his life and talked about my amazing little boy.
Here he is with Mrs. Clark his teacher for the last 3 years about to sing Happy Birthday.
Jaden wanted me to make green frosted cupcakes since that is his favorite color. I also picked him up a Happy Meal from McDonald's for his birthday lunch.
The morning of his actual birthday and birthday party this year!
He had a Lego advent calendar this year which fit right into his birthday theme: LEGO
All decorated and ready for 8 of his buddies to come and celebrate with him.

Lego cakes
I borrowed some buckets of Legos from after school care so that the kids could build some creations.
Treat boxes included a small box of Legos, Lego stickers, and Lego candy.
Party time! Braden, Jaden and Lewis
Laurel and Kailee
The kids gathering around for the scavenger hunt.
I bought a Lego Mosaic kit and put different pieces in 7 bags with hints as to where to find the next bag. The kids had to put the pieces on before finding the next pieces.


Taking turns to put on the pieces.
Here is the finished product a helicopter.
Make a wish baby.
Bryson enjoyed the sweets of course! I found a great idea to put scoops of ice cream in muffin cups ahead of time so that when it was cake time we could quickly pass out the ice cream. It worked great!

The silly birthday boy!
The brave girls at the party:)
Present time


After present time we took the kids out back to play and then the party was over. We had a family party planned for the evening though. Bryson especially enjoyed this pin print that Jaden got.
I helped Jaden put together some new Lego ships.

Opening more presents from family.
Jaden loved this car from his Uncle Aaron.
Happy birthday sweet boy. I hope all your wishes come true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for joining the Celebration Party! What a fantastic birthday for your little guy. Love the circle activities. Great job on the lego cakes. I love the scavenger hunt you put together {so creative} Thanks again for sharing - You did a fabulous job with all the details!
Post a Comment