Todd and I went down and had a few drinks before going to the stadium. There were a ton of people strolling around listening to bands play so we decided to check it out after leaving the bar. I noticed there was a sign making booth and since I had joked about on Facebook earlier that I wanted BecKham to take his shirt off I decided to make a sign for him to do just that. I messed up on TWO different signs before making this one (remember the drinks I had earlier), I didn't even realize that I had spelled his name wrong until I looked at this picture, LOL!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Bend it like BecKham
We got to go to the first ever MLS cup in Seattle, because we were Sounder's season ticket holders the tickets came with our season tickets. Even though the Sounders weren't in the cup I was ecstatic that LA Galaxy was because I have wanted to see David BecKham play ever since Todd was first thinking about buying season tickets. The Sounder's played LA Galaxy on Mother's day but BecKham was a no-show. Lame.
Todd and I went down and had a few drinks before going to the stadium. There were a ton of people strolling around listening to bands play so we decided to check it out after leaving the bar. I noticed there was a sign making booth and since I had joked about on Facebook earlier that I wanted BecKham to take his shirt off I decided to make a sign for him to do just that. I messed up on TWO different signs before making this one (remember the drinks I had earlier), I didn't even realize that I had spelled his name wrong until I looked at this picture, LOL!
Todd and I at the game



Miniature dude on the left is Beckham. He had a weird mullet-hawk going on at the time.

After a match that couldn't be decided in regulation time, perhaps it was fitting that the penalty kick shootout would also need a little bit extra. Goalkeeper Nick Rimando made two saves and Robbie Russell buried the winning kick in the seventh round of the penalty kick shootout, and Real Salt Lake won the first trophy in club history, defeating the Los Angeles Galaxy 5-4 after a 1-1 draw. (Taken from this site)
An exciting game for sure!
Todd and I went down and had a few drinks before going to the stadium. There were a ton of people strolling around listening to bands play so we decided to check it out after leaving the bar. I noticed there was a sign making booth and since I had joked about on Facebook earlier that I wanted BecKham to take his shirt off I decided to make a sign for him to do just that. I messed up on TWO different signs before making this one (remember the drinks I had earlier), I didn't even realize that I had spelled his name wrong until I looked at this picture, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment