Thursday, September 10, 2009

1st day of school 2009

Bryson was so excited to start Montessori school just like his big brother! He loved his new backpack and he knew he was in the Blue Room with teacher's Kristina and Kim. He will go to preschool 3 mornings a week this year.


Such a big boy!
Jaden, on the other hand, was very emotional his 1st year of kindergarten. Even though he has the same teacher from the last 2 years (Mrs. Clark). He was worried that since his school moved to a new location it wouldn't be the same. He also worried that the preschool and elementary playground are now right next to each other. Poor guy was crying before I took these.

He started to cheer up a little. . .
It was my first day going back to teaching as well. I am working 2 mornings a week and 1 afternoon teaching 4th and 5th graders.
Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Bryson with his new teacher as I had to head to class myself. But I did capture a picture of Jaden and Mrs. Clark after school:)
We met Todd for dinner in the junction and then took the boys to Husky's for an 1st day of school ice cream treat!

Back to school last year.

No comments: